- Mari Kim, Korean Girl, 2012
- Luciano Ventrone, Amicizie, 2011
- Angela Glajcar, Torn Portrait 2022-041, 2022
- Ron Hicks, Tomorrow, 2022
- Henry Jabbour, I Know Yours Is True, 2022
- Richard Harrison, Breaking Wave, 2011
- Norman Bluhm, Untitled, 1968
- Lynn Chadwick, Maquette IV Two Reclining Figures, 1973
- Louise Nevelson, Self-Portrait
- Mari Kim, Moet & Chandon: Grand Cremant Imperial (homage to Alphonse Mucha), 2018
- Elaine de Kooning, Untitled (Bullfight Series), 1959-1960
- Paul Jenkins, Phenomena Hamlet The Dane, 1989
- Mari Kim, Farewell My Concubine 1, 2015
- Bae Joonsung, The Costume of Painter - Romeo & Dongsook 2, 2015
Friedrichs Pontone is thrilled to be exhibiting at the upcoming Palm Beach Modern + Contemporary Art Fair. The fair opens with an exclusive VIP preview event benefiting the Ann Nortons Sculpture Gardens on Thursday, March 23rd and continues through Sunday, March 26th at the Palm Beach Convention Center.
Come see us at booth E4 to view a carefully curated selection of works from our collection, showcasing the exceptional work of contemporary artists Angela Glajcar, Richard Harrison, Ron Hicks, Henry Jabbour, Bae Joonsung, Mari Kim, Jae Yong Kim, and Luciano Ventrone, as well as renowned modern artists Norman Bluhm, Elaine de Kooning, and Louise Nevelson.
The Palm Beach Modern + Contemporary Art Fair promises to be an incredible event, and we are honored to be a part of it. We hope to see you there!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets. VIP and General Admission available.